- Kroger Community Rewards
- Help raise funds for the Frankenmuth Farmers Market every time you shop at Kroger! When registered for the Market, your Kroger Rewards Card can return a portion of your grocery bill to the Market’s fundraising efforts. To participate, use your Kroger Rewards Card (available at the store) to register your Kroger Customer ID Number online at www.krogercommunityrewards.com. Click on “Enroll” or “Re-Enroll” and then search for “Frankenmuth Farmers Market” or enter NR151 as the Market’s Organization Number. Complete the information required and a percentage of your spending will be donated to the Market! Be sure to scan your Kroger card for each and every purchase. Kroger requires all participants to re-enroll April 1 of each year, so you may want to mark that on your calendar each year as a friendly reminder to be a friend of the Market! Contributing to the Market has never been so easy! Be sure to spread the word to family and friends. We thank you for your support!
- Amazon Smile
- Help support the Market by shopping AmazonSmile! Shop the same great products you always find on Amazon, using smile.amazon.com as your starting point! Amazon will donate 0.5% of your purchases to the Market should you select it as your charity of choice! On your first visit to AmazonSmile (smile.amazon.com), you will prompted to select a charitable organization from their list of eligible organizations. You can change your selection at any time, but we ask that you choose now and select the Frankenmuth Farmers Market as your non-profit of choice!
To change your charitable organization:
1. Sign in to smile.amazon.com on your desktop or mobile phone browser.
2. From your desktop, go to Your Account from the navigation at the top of any page, and then select the option to Change your Charity. Or, from your mobile browser, select Change your Charity from the options at the bottom of the page.
3. Select a new charitable organization to support.
For more information about the AmazonSmile program, Click HERE now.